The Start of a Modern Mystic's Journey


I'm Sam🌙
I recently lost my mind, but found my soul in the process. I want to share with you my journey, what led me on this path of self discovery. It hasn't been easy, but is waking up ever easy? Whether it's in the early hours of the morning or in life, waking up is harrowing. But it's also spectacular.. to rise with the sun on a new day or open your eyes to the truth of this universe. There is so much wonder, so much inspiration, and so much to learn and experience. I'm here to relay the knowledge I've acquired, hopefully to inspire you to awaken and do the same.

I am a witch in the broadest sense-- I am a seeker of knowledge. I learn something new every day. I am a student of life, but also attending school for my degree in dietetics. I have a passion for food, research, and all things otherworldly. I'm definitely no expert, but I am learning all that I can about tarot, astrology, runes, alchemy, and everything else the Universe wants to teach me. I want to learn along side you. To share the experience of wonder and awe that new knowledge inspires.

I am an empath. I feel so much of this world that it had overwhelmed me. Throughout my life I have mistaken my ability to feel another's energy as anxiety. Through meditation and grounding I am on my way to harnessing this gift that was given to me to do good in this world. I want to share with you the start of my meditation journey and how I progressed to where I am today.

I invite you to embark on this life journey with me. To learn with me. To be inspired by the world we live in. To get a glimpse of this world through my eyes and experiences, and then to go out and live your authentic life to your highest potential.

Until next time, sending blessings your way ✨



Photo Credit: https://time.com/

Comments

Popular Posts